Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to juice bars and indoor cycle studios, it's as if every retail-friendly city block decided it wouldn't be complete without a yoga studio. Now that you know where to score stylish sweat gear (don't forget that Beyond Yoga blowout), perhaps it's time to put those hi-tech leggings to the test?
In honor of National Yoga Month, we present to you the 10 best yoga studios in LA. Of course, Angelenos can pop their best pretzel pose or sun warrior stance at public parks, fitness clubs or any other yogi-tolerant space, but these sweat santuaries are particularly special for their crowd-pleasing classes, abundance of offerings or in some cases, their wild and wacky approaches. If we missed your fave, take a deep breathe and share your recommendations in the comments.
· Vote! What is LA's Best Yoga Studio? [Racked]
· 12 Best Stores to Shop for Yoga Apparel and Gear in LA [Racked]
· A Guide to LA's Most Unique and Wackiest Workouts [Racked]
· We Got High on Oms at InterConLA's Helipad Yoga Last Night [Racked]
· Score Sweat Essentials at Beyond Yoga's Sample Sale This Week [Racked]