Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Getting hitched means your BFFs give you full reign to defy the rules of common etiquette: like dictating their dress code, requiring their presence at potentially awkward social events or expecting them to plan a raunchy rager in your honor with a group of complete strangers. Your very forgiving social circle is entitled to more than unlimited free booze and a fancy dinner—they deserve a wedding party gift.
To help you with this final step (we hope!) of retail therapy before the wedding, we've rounded up 10 great shops for bridal party gifts. After the jump, check out our handy alphabetized map of boutiques offering gifts for practical leather lovers (WILL Leather Goods), presents for the picky home goods hoarders (A+R), wares for the whimsical tchotchke collectors (Leanna Lin's Wonderland) and much more for every type of bridesmaid/groomsman/honor attendant.
· All Weddings Week 2014 Coverage [Racked]
· Mapped: LA's 21 Most Visually Stunning Wedding Venues [Racked]
· LA's Best Bridal Gown Boutiques for Every Style and Budget [Racked]
· 20+ Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses You Can Wear Again [Racked]
· Bliss & Bone's Cindy Skanderup Loves YA Books, Safari Vacays [Racked]