Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Paris Hilton is California royalty. While being the great-granddaughter of Hilton Hotels founder Conrad Hilton gave her the foundation (and fortune) to lead a glamorous life, over the years Paris has made a major name for herself through various business ventures, proving that she’s way more than just America’s most famous socialite.
Speaking of fame, Paris kind of made everything famous — Juicy Couture tracksuits, luxury pets, partying, reality TV, the color pink, celebrity home burglaries — proving that she truly has the midas touch. And while some stars remain embroiled in controversy, Paris expertly stays out of drama and keeps busy DJing all over the world, opening hotels, and building her multi-million dollar empire, which includes the launch of her 20th fragrance, Gold Rush.
While frolicking around Ibiza living our dream life, Paris gave us an exclusive peek inside her Paris Hilton branded handbag.
1. iPhone. I always have my phone on me at all times because I need to be in contact with my friends and business associates. I am also a huge tech geek and I am obsessed with apps. I'm constantly on my phone connecting with my fans on social media and posting fun videos on Instagram and Snapchat (username: RealParisHilton).
2. Mophie. I’m on my phone so much that I always need a fully-charged Mophie. I love this one because my phone always dies. This keeps me charged on-the-go.
3. Gold Rush fragrance. I bring this with me everywhere because I love how it makes me feel and I always get compliments on it. People are always asking me to spray them with it because they love the smell. I think perfume is one of the most important accessories.
4. Mentos Pure Fresh gum. I love to bring gum or candy with me because I love snacks and need sugar for a quick pick-me-up.
5. Bronzer brush. It’s always good to have a glow on your cheeks.
6. Paris Hilton Lip Gloss or Lipstick. It finishes off a look and comes in a bunch of fantastic colors that look beautiful.
7. Anna-Karin Karlsson sunglasses. They’re a necessity for me. I love this pair when I need a little shade.
8. Paris Hilton Strobing Kit. I really love the highlight it adds to my cheeks and eyelids. I love the colors and how it makes me sparkle.