Before she officially announced her status as the future Mrs. Snapchat, Miranda Kerr indulged in a bit of retail therapy with the other man in her life, her adorable 5-year-old son Flynn.
As we mentioned yesterday, the Aussie supermodel shared with her social media following the news — and the rock — of her engagement to 26-year-old mogul Evan Spiegel, complete with a Bitmoji reenactment (sounds about right), but last Saturday it was all about her little guy when the two shopped in Malibu together hand-in-hand.
Flynn (who's dad is Kerr's ex Orlando Bloom) and his mom were semi-twinning when they strolled around Malibu Country Mart in white shirts and sneakers. Kerr picked up a some designer gear at Madison, as evidenced by the bag she had in tow, and since they were in close proximity to star-faved toy store Toy Crazy, we're hoping the little dude got a little something for himself as well.
Below, see what other spots celebs headed for shopping, coffee sipping, and indoor cycling this past week.
· Fred Segal (8100 Melrose Avenue): "Actor John Stamos and his girlfriend Caitlin McHugh are spotted out shopping in West Hollywood, California on July 20, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Bonpoint (9521 Brighton Way): "TV Personality Cat Deeley is spotted [...] in Beverly Hills, California on July 19, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Alfred Coffee and Kitchen (8248 Melrose Place): "Genevieve Morton Style - Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in West Hollywood 7/21/2016." [Celeb Mafia]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Drive): "Rapper Meek Mill is seen out shopping at The Grove with a friend in Los Angeles, California on July 18, 2016." [Zimbio]
· SoulCycle (120 Wilshire Boulevard): "My girl @praisethelourd has caught the @soulcycle bug too! Thanks @lindsaymbuckley for an amazing class! We're totally ready for #SDCC now!" [@msleamichele]