Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Before she officially announced her status as the future Mrs. Snapchat, Miranda Kerr indulged in a bit of retail therapy with the other man in her life, her adorable 5-year-old son Flynn.
As we mentioned yesterday, the Aussie supermodel shared with her social media following the news — and the rock — of her engagement to 26-year-old mogul Evan Spiegel, complete with a Bitmoji reenactment (sounds about right), but last Saturday it was all about her little guy when the two shopped in Malibu together hand-in-hand.
Flynn (who's dad is Kerr's ex Orlando Bloom) and his mom were semi-twinning when they strolled around Malibu Country Mart in white shirts and sneakers. Kerr picked up a some designer gear at Madison, as evidenced by the bag she had in tow, and since they were in close proximity to star-faved toy store Toy Crazy, we're hoping the little dude got a little something for himself as well.
Below, see what other spots celebs headed for shopping, coffee sipping, and indoor cycling this past week.
· Fred Segal (8100 Melrose Avenue): "Actor John Stamos and his girlfriend Caitlin McHugh are spotted out shopping in West Hollywood, California on July 20, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Bonpoint (9521 Brighton Way): "TV Personality Cat Deeley is spotted [...] in Beverly Hills, California on July 19, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Alfred Coffee and Kitchen (8248 Melrose Place): "Genevieve Morton Style - Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in West Hollywood 7/21/2016." [Celeb Mafia]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Drive): "Rapper Meek Mill is seen out shopping at The Grove with a friend in Los Angeles, California on July 18, 2016." [Zimbio]
· SoulCycle (120 Wilshire Boulevard): "My girl @praisethelourd has caught the @soulcycle bug too! Thanks @lindsaymbuckley for an amazing class! We're totally ready for #SDCC now!" [@msleamichele]