Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
West Hollywood salon Nine Zero One has seen its fair share of famous manes, as Emma Roberts, Sarah Hyland, Julianne Hough, and Vanessa Hudgens are among the stylish celebs who trust the faved spot with their tresses. And on Wednesday, one of the most coveted heads of hair was also seen stepping out of this hair haven: Pantene's current ambassador Selena Gomez.
The "Kill Em With Kindness" singer scooted out the back of the salon (followed immediately by fellow songbird Lea Michele) sporting a freshly blown-out 'do and fuller set of blunt bangs, courtesy of senior stylist Marissa Marino, who's been keeping Gomez's hair on point throughout her album tour.
Selena accessorized her spruced up locks with a statement necklace by Dylanlex and an oversized denim jacket. As evidenced by her adorable 4th of July Instagram vid, the girl's clearly feeling herself these days, and we're digging the cool, confident new vibe as well — enviable hair included.
Read on to see where other celebs were witnessed browsing racks, squeezing in a sweat session, and more.
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Boulevard): "Kylie Jenner wears a black dress while doing some shopping at Barneys New York on Thursday afternoon." [Just Jared Jr.]
· Kyle by Alene Too (9647 Brighton Way): "Reality star Kyle Richards puts on makeup at her store in Beverly Hills, California on July 13, 2016." [Celebuzz]
· Burn 60 Studios (159 S Barrington Place): "Reese Witherspoon Leaves a Workout in Brentwood 07/13/2016." [Hawt Celebs]
· Kinara (656 N Roberston Boulevard): "[Halle Berry] rocked a pair of harem trousers for a solo spa day in West Hollywood as she walked out of the establishment appearing rejuvenated from a healthy clean-up." [Daily Mail]
· Intermix (400 N Beverly Drive): "[Eva Longoria] dropped by the Intermix designer clothing and accessories boutique in West Hollywood and left carrying a large bag of purchases." [Daily Mail]