A simple search under Revolve Social Club's geotag on Instagram (go ahead, we'll wait) should explain exactly what the members-only retailer meant when they told us the exclusive shopping spot would induce major FOMO. Besides the selfie-approved lighting and personalized racks of clothing by labels like For Love and Lemons, Tularosa, The Jetset Diaries, and — most recently — House of Harlow 1960, the list of clientele has us dying to bust down the well-designed doors.
Given that the space has seen the likes of Nicole Richie and sis-in-law Cameron Diaz, Shay Mitchell, and bloggers like Marta Pozzan and Amy Pham, we weren't too surprised to see supermodel and constant outfit inspo Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stepping out of the Melrose Avenue destination.
Dressed in signature skinny jeans (gotta highlight dem legs) and a gray t-shirt, RHW didn't leave the store with any bags, but Revolve's own Raissa Gerona 'grammed the below pic that shows she chilled with facialist-to-the-stars Shani Darden and her equally gorge sis Florence Amelia while perusing clothes inside. Babe city much?
Below see what other spots received a visit from the stars, including where Sharon Stone enjoyed a mani/pedi and Rumer Willis got chopped.
· Nine Zero One Salon (8469 Melrose Place): "Actress Rumer Willis stops by a hair salon in West Hollywood, California on June 29, 2016." [Celebuzz]
· Glamboutique (8113 Melrose Avenue): "Actress Julianne Hough shopped for some new summer outfits at Glamboutique on Melrose." [Glamboutique]
· Beverly Hills Nail Design (Address): "Sharon Stone goes boho chic as she gets pampered at the nail salon before stepping out with her hunky interior designer." [Daily Mail]
· Fred Segal (8112 Melrose Avenue): "Socialite turned model Sofia Richie enjoys lunch with a friend at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on June 30, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Y7 (8270 Melrose Avenue): "Act candid she said..candid we acted #hotyoga" [@bellathorne]