The Weddings Week stars have aligned and renowned bridal designer Monique Lhuillier has given us an exclusive look inside her bag, filled to the brim with gorgeous goodies, feminine accents, and plenty of pink. In fact, one peek inside her floral purse (a pick from her fall 2016 collection, the 'Rose Pink Bianca Shoulder Bag' paired with a green tassel) reminds us how the designer ascended to the top of the bridal world to begin with — her aesthetic is quintessentially feminine while remaining seriously sophisticated.
The LA-based designer has a uniquely rosy outlook, reflected in her romantic silhouettes, beautiful fabrics, and intricate details. In the wake of her enormous success and high-powered reputation as a wedding dress designer, it's easy to forget that Monique is an all-around design superstar who counts celebrities and models like Hilary Rhoda, Zendaya, and Miranda Kerr as clients (and friends). She was kind enough to snap a few photos at the end of the runway for her spring 2017 bridal collection and give us a glimpse at what she never leaves home without.
2. On my lips, I alternate between Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, and Charlotte Tilbury’s Penelope Pink lipstick and lip liner in Pink Venus. My beauty philosophy is to keep it simple and emphasize your natural features.
3. Boxed Water. I love to spread the message of healthy and thoughtful living. Not only does Boxed Water keep me hydrated, I support the company’s focus on purity and sustainability. Their packaging is cute too!
4. Eric Buterbaugh’s Regal fragrance. The scent incorporates tuberose which is subtle, yet invigorating.
5. Hermes Ulysse PM Notebook. Of course I can’t leave the house without this, my car keys, and my iPhone. Whether I’m in the office, traveling or designing, I like to stay organized.
7. L’Occitane’s Roses et Reines mini hand and nail cream keeps my hands soft all day. It’s so important to stay hydrated and to keep your skin moisturized, especially during the summer months.