Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Um, who's that girl? Last time we spotted T-Swizzle on a shopping spree (she was grabbing luxe goodies from Brentwood's Tobi Tobin earlier this month) she had already swapped nearly all of former good-little-country-girl vibes in favor of an edgier, bolder, and more—er—womanly style that first seemed to debut at the I Heart Music awards just a few weeks ago. That bob! That booty! That all-black, body-con ensemble!
As evidenced by a more recent shopping excursion, this time at iconic retailer Fred Segal in WeHo, her style evolution shows no sign of stopping. Thursday the pop star browsed the racks with the latest member of her rapidly growing squad, country star Kelsea Ballerini. The two were pretty much twinning in black tees and long necklaces (here's the exact The Giving Keys piece Tay-Tay wore, FYI). The newly peroxided singer was showing off those gams she's been working hard for in super-short black denim shorts, classic wayfarer sunnies, low-top white sneaks, and a black saddle bag.
While yesterday's look gave us Michelle Williams vibes, last night she went more vamp at pal Gigi Hadid's 21st birthday party—baby Debbie Harry, is that you?! We're not sure if it's having a red-hot romance or getting more confident in her skin that's got our girl getting more fierce by the day, but needless to say we're feeling it. Read on to see where else we caught celebs grabbing clothes, coffee, and new 'dos this week.
· Madewell (189 The Grove Drive): "Selma Blair Shops at Madewell." [Got Celeb]
· Meche Salon (8820 Burton Way): "MINKA KELLY Leaves Meche Salon in Beverly Hills 04/27/2016." [Hawt Celebs]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Drive): "Lily-Rose Depp checks her phone while hanging out with friends at The Grove on Wednesday (April 27) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Alfred (8428 Melrose Place): "Hailey Baldwin...appeared to bear [cupping's] telltale circular bruises on her chest when she stepped out for a coffee in LA on Wednesday." [Daily Mail]
· Gratus (427 N Canon Drive, #209): "Actress Courtney Cox shops at Gratus for jeans in Beverly Hills, California on April 27, 2016. " [Zimbio]