Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Not many people know what's it like to be the first daughter of anything, not to mention being the daughter of a famous actor and bodybuilder and a member of America's royal family. Author and journalist Katherine Schwarzenegger's 2010 book, Rock What You've Got, divulged intimate details about her struggles with body image and self-acceptance, and Katherine says she's learned to find her way to real health through yoga, walking, and meditation.
A power-player and fashion-lover from basically the day she was born, we were psyched to get a look inside Katherine's simple, chic Cuyana Saddle Bag in Vachetta (with a reasonable price point and celebs carrying it, no wonder there's a waitllist. Add you name here). Turns out she never leaves home without some practical, accessible products that perfectly fit her on-the-go lifestyle.
1. Céline wallet. I’m obsessed with this wallet because it's large enough to put my passport in for international travel and the red makes it easy to find.
3. My Clare Vivier monogrammed makeup pouch. This is always packed and comes with me everywhere. It has everything from Advil to lipstick to coverup all in one little magic bag. Plus my initials are on it so that makes it really special!
4. Quay sunglasses. I wear them everywhere and are seriously my favorite pair, and go with everything and I take them everywhere.
5. Lancôme perfect nude Lip Shaker (a pigment-infused lip oil) for everyday use. It keeps my lips hydrated.
6. iPhone and case. My phone always runs low on battery so this case is a life saver. I work from my phone all day so it's an absolute must to have this case.