Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We can all agree that Virgin Suicides star Kirsten Dunst is pretty flawless when it comes to her fashion sense (that black velvet Valentino dress from this year's Golden Globes? We die.). So when we learn of a shopping spot she frequents, it's a serious "note to self" moment.
The blonde beauty was seen browsing racks at French retailer A.P.C.'s storefront on the frequently star-studded Melrose Place strip (we can't not have a sighting at nearby Alfred Coffee). Dunst, who has served as muse for coveted designers like the Rodarte sisters, wore a spring-y floral dress, but in the store she scoped out the brand's more casual, signature luxe basics.
This week we also got the skinny on where a few celebs are getting their fitness in, as well as what healthy haunts they're grabbing juice from. Learn all the deets in the links below.
· Liquid Juice Bar (8180 Melrose Avenue): "Actress Mena Suvari stops by the Liquid Juice Bar in West Hollywood, California on March 3, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Rise Movement (8906 Melrose Avenue): "Minka showed off her fit figure in black leggings and put her toned arms on display in a tank top as she was seen leaving a gym in Beverly Hills On Thursday. The 35-year-old actress was all smiles and in high spirits after enjoying her workout." [Afrossip]
· Tracy Anderson (12345 Ventura Boulevard): "Ashlee Simpson keeps her eyes covered with a pair of dark sunnies while exiting the Tracy Anderson studio on Tuesday (March 1) in Studio City, Calif." [Just Jared]
· Epione (444 N Camden Drive): "Reality star Kim Kardashian was spotted at Epione in Beverly Hills, California on March 1st, 2016. Kim is getting sued by the driver she ran into during an accident in March 2014." [Celebuzz]
· Pressed Juicery (430 N Bedford Drive): "Singer Mario stops by Pressed Juicery in Beverly Hills, California on March 2, 2016." [Zimbio]