Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Sitcom darling Jodie Sweetin's return to TV has our inner fangirl squealing with delight while we relive Stephanie Tanner's fluorescent fashion picks and one-liners. But for Sweetin, Fuller House is just a part of the story; the actress counts mother, writer, and now badass dancer among her many titles, thanks to Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars.
The LA born and raised star definitely has major guts—her 2009 memoir unSweetined was a raw, stripped-down read—but she also has a softer side and unapologetically loves the color pink. We took a peek inside Sweetin's candy-colored Tess bag, which features a subtle endorsement of Kim Kardashian's selfie essential.
1. Saint Laurent wallet. This was a beautiful gift to me from Jeff Franklin (creator of Full House and Fuller House) to celebrate our finishing of the first season of Fuller House. It's a special memento I carry with me everywhere.
2. LuMee iPhone case. It takes great selfies no matter what the lighting, and is also a great protective case!
3. Zoya nail polish. I like neutral colors and this one is long lasting, but I always have some with me for touch ups.
4. Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses. I love these frames! They have a fun, retro feel to them. And I have such sun-sensitive eyes, I always have sunglasses.
5. It Cosmetics lip gloss. Their gloss and lipstick go on clear, but pull out the natural pigment in your lips so you always get a nice, healthy, pink glow.
6. Sweat mineral foundation. A great, natural powder that you can wear even when you work out, and with all the dancing I'm doing right now for Dancing With The Stars, this is the perfect trick!