Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Pop star Demi Lovato sure was feeling "Confident" on Wednesday, as she debuted a post-shopping spree glow (one we know too well) leaving Barney's New York in Beverly Hills. The singer exited with two big ass shopping bags in tow, and considering she was dressed in a cool, all-black winter ensemble, we're guessing she scooped up some chic pieces inside.
More of the week's top star sightings below.
· Gap (370 N Beverly Drive): "Singer and actress Hilary Duff was spotted out shopping in Beverly Hills, California on February 1, 2016. While she was out, Hilary bought some clothes from GAP." [Zimbio]
· Den Meditation Studio (360 S La Brea Avenue): "ANNA KENDRICK and AMANDA SEYFRIED at Den Meditation Studio Opening in Los Angeles 01/31/2016." [HawtCelebs]
· Nine Zero One Salon (8469 Melrose Place): "TV personality Sharon Osbourne is seen stopping by the Nine Zero One Hair Salon in West Hollywood, California on February 2, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Williams Sonoma (4775 Commons Way): "Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick [...] were seen shopping for kitchen items together while filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians at Williams-Sonoma store in Calabasas on Tuesday." [Daily Mail]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO Out in Brentwood 02/03/2016." [Hawt Celebs]