Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Following Anne Hathaway's paparazzi-snubbing bikini bump reveal, we can all feel slightly less guilty for tracking the stylish star's every move. This week, the mom-to-be was spotted with husband Adam Shulman at celebrity-faved baby boutique Bel Bambini on Robertson Boulevard.
Proving that comfort is key to #stylingthebump, the Intern star paired silver espadrille flats with a black jacket, white tee, and black joggers. She finished her cool maternity look with a sleek black scarf, Saint Laurent's Classic Baby Sac de Jour bag, and a water bottle (mama's gotta stay hydrated). Maternity style inspo, much?
Below, see where else stars were spotted shopping and sweating around LA.
· SoulCycle (11640 San Vicente Blvd.): "British soccer star David Beckham is spotted leaving SoulCycle in Brentwood, California on January 12, 2016." [Zimbio]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St.): "Courteney Cox shopping at the Brentwood Country Mart [on January 13, 2015]." [Got Celeb]
· XIV Karats (314 S Beverly Dr.): "Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin treat themselves to a midday shopping trip on Wednesday (January 13) in Los Angeles. The two young models dropped by XIV Karats jewelry store and checked out some of the precious jewels there." [JustJared]
· Saint Laurent (326 N. Rodeo Dr.): "Reality star Scott Disick was spotted out shopping at Saint Laurent in Beverly Hills, California with a buddy." [Celebuzz]
· Chevalier's Books (126 N N Larchmont Blvd.): "Emma Roberts ventured out in monochromatic style on Thursday while shopping at [Chevalier's Books] in Los Angeles." [Daily Mail UK]