Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After pissing off her neighbors with that fireworks spectacular, Khloé Kardashian could use some more positive vibes. (Maybe a party invite would've solved it all.) This week, the reality TV star hit up mystic hippie gem emporium Crystalarium in West Hollywood‚ already a date spot fave of little sis Kylie Jenner.
With her fluffy white pup and camera crew in tow, the oldest Kardashian sis was spotted checking out chakra-balancing krystals (sorry, had to) with pal Malika Haqq. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the rocks were for when the episode airs.
Below, see where else stars were spotted this week.
· Griffith Park (4730 Crystal Springs Dr.): "[Liam Hemsworth] was spotted hanging out at Griffith Park yesterday, where he took his dog for a walk." [Socialite Life]
· Alfred Coffee (8428 Melrose Pl.): "Milo Ventimiglia chats with actress Adelaide Kane while saying their goodbyes after a two-hour lunch at Alfred’s Coffee on Wednesday (September 2) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Anastasia Beverly Hills (438 N. Bedford Dr.): "Actress and busy mom Jaime King enjoys a solo shopping trip [at Anastasia] in Beverly Hills, California on September 3, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Westfield Topanga (6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd.): "Celeb mom Amber Rose stepped out today to do a little shopping with her son Sebastian. The mother-son duo hit up the Westfield Mall in Topanga via her awesome pink JEEP, of course!" [Babyrazzi]
· Bouchon Bistro (235 N Canon Dr.): "Reese Witherspoon was photographed, as she was leaving the Bouchon Bistro in Beverly Hills, California, after having a lunch meeting with Lena Dunham." [Denimology]