Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to frequent guest and Twilight actress Ashley Greene, the cardio class's roll call on Wednesday included Limitless actor Bradley Cooper. The two stars were spotted checking in for their evening routine, a 30-minute calorie-crunching sweat sesh that mixes yoga, floor training, and moves on upright cardo machines. Sounds pretty intense.
Below, see where else celebs got pampered, shopped, and more.
· Epione Skincare (444 N Camden Dr.): "Kylie Jenner visits the Epione Dermotology Center in Beverly Hills, California on September 21, 2015." [Celebuzz]
· Planet Blue (409 N Beverly Dr.): "Vanessa Hudgens hides her face under a stylish hat while out doing some solo retail therapy [at Planet Blue] on Wednesday afternoon (September 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Pinkberry (11711 Gorham Ave.): "5 Flights Up actress Diane Keaton chows down on some Pinkberry while out and about in Brentwood, California on September 24, 2015." [FameFlynet]
· Cartier (370 N Rodeo Dr.): "Reese Witherspoon decided to treat herself to a relaxed day of retail therapy [at Cartier] in Beverly Hills on Thursday...She looked busily caught up in a phone call as she stepped out—carrying a bag which suggested she had treated herself to a purchase at exclusive jewellers Cartier." [Daily Mail UK]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Pl.): "Model Karrueche Tran is seen leaving Kate Somerville in Los Angeles, California on September 24, 2015." [Zimbio]