Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Beverly Hills just avoided a pop star blowout. Headline generators and VMA shade throwers Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj were spotted shopping in the luxury nabe this week, thankfully on two separate occasions. (Because we all know how the 90210 deals with peace breakers.)
Anaconda singer Minaj hit up Barneys New York with fiance Meek Mills on Wednesday, just a day after Cyrus—who's apparently bringing back kindercore—was spotted with her madre at outdoor gear shop The North Face less than half a mile away. Talk about a retail therapy run-in that would definitely please the paparazzi.
Below, see where a Fantastic Four star shops for Parisian-cool clothing, a boho style star picks up It Bags, and more.
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St.): "New single Jennifer Garner stepped out with daughters Violet, 9, and Seraphina, 6, in Brentwood, Calif. on Tuesday (September 15). After school, the trio were all smiles as they made a quick stop at the Brentwood Country Mart." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Bel Bambini (464 N Robertson Blvd.): "Kendra Wilkinson shops at Bel Bambini in Beverly Hills." [X17]
· Rebecca Minkoff (8335 Melrose Ave.): "Vanessa Hudgens is known for being a fashion queen, always wearing the hottest styles and following the latest trends. When the brand new Rebecca Minkoff store opened up in West Hollywood we knew that it wouldn’t be long before the stylish star stopped by for a visit." [Hollywood Fix]
· The North Face (423 N Beverly Dr.): "Miley Cyrus [...] was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills shopping at The North Face store with her mother Tish Cyrus." [Hollywood Fix]
· Whole Foods (7871 Santa Monica Blvd.): "Cougar Town actress Busy Phillips spotted out grocery shopping at Whole Foods in West Hollywood, California on September 14, 2015." [Zimbio]