Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The next time you're seeking a potential Jenner or Jonas brother sighting to go along with your caffeine fix, head to Melrose Place's Alfred Coffee & Kitchen. This week, Kendall Jenner was spotted leaving the fashionable (and fast-expanding) cafe, a frequent stop for java junkies like the Madden twins to Rosie H-W to Joe Jonas. #PayNoAttentiontothePaparazzi, #ButFirstCoffee, as the old adage goes.
Below, see where else stars indulged in shopping and sweat seshes this week.
· Rise Movement (8906 Melrose Ave.): "Minka Kelly seen leaving Rise Movement gym after having a workout [on July 15, 2015]." [Contact Music]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd.): "EJ Johnson who currently stars on E! network’s reality show Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills was living up to his name by taking the time out to shop at Barneys New York this Wednesday." [Hollywood Fix]
· Sweet Lady Jane (8360 Melrose Ave.): "Vanessa Hudgens was seen leaving Sweet Lady Jane in West Hollywood [on July 16, 2015]." [Moe Jackson]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Ali Larter managed to carve out some time for herself on Thursday as she enjoyed a solo shopping trip to upmarket clothing store Fred Segal in West Hollywood." [Daily Mail UK]
· Byron Williams Salon (9294 Civic Center Dr.): "Hart of Dixie star Rachel Bilson goes to the Byron Williams Salon in Beverly Hills, California on July 17, 2015." [FameFlynet]