Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Given that stars are accustomed to the kind of pampering that most enjoy exclusively during wedding prep, it's nice to see them doing down-to-earth normal people activities—like shopping for their own beauty goods. This week, former Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria was spotted at essential beauty boutique Naimie's in North Hollywood, where she stocked up primping products.
Below, see where else stars shopped around LA, from a reality star-turned model to a model-turned-actress and more.
· Westfield Fashion Square (14006 Riverside Dr.): "On Saturday, [Selma Blair] was spotted mingling with another Hollywood A-lister as she shopped with her son at the Westfield Mall in [Sherman Oaks], California. She was seen smiling as she stopped to chat with newlyweds Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo, who had also brought along five-year-old daughter Aviana." [Daily Mail UK]
· Intermix (110 Robertson Blvd.): "Model Chanel Iman out shopping at Intermix in West Hollywood, California on June 2, 2015. Chanel recently made her acting debut in the Sundance hit Dope." [Celebrity Hive]
· Erewhon (7660 Beverly Blvd.): "Reality star Kendall Jenner stops by Erewhon Market in Hollywood, California to buy some groceries with friends on June 4, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Beverly Hills Nail Design (427 N. Bedford Dr.): "Sharon Stone treated herself to a manicure [at Beverly Hills Nail Design] in Beverly Hills Wednesday, but it wasn't only her hands that were taking some time off to relax!" [E!]
· Petit Bateau (9661 Brighton Way): "Actress and busy mom Ali Larter is spotted with her children Theodore & Vivienne before doing some shopping [at Petit Bateau] in Beverly Hills, California on June 5, 2015." [FameFlynet, sub req'd]