Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
This week's #OnlyinLA moment is brought to you by Barneys New York. This week, reality worlds collided when #RichKids of Beverly Hills star (and basketball star spawn) EJ Johnson) ran into Kylie Jenner at the luxe department boutique. How serendipitous.
Up ahead, see where else celebrities were spotted shopping and whatnot this week.
· Shape House Spa (434 N. Larchmont Ave.): "Demi Moore dons a cute pair of overalls while exiting Shape House Spa on Sunday (June 21) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]
· LaserAway (514 Wilshire Blvd.): "Kendall Jenner was spotted leaving LaserAway in Santa Monica." [Moe Jackson]
· Pasadena Antique Center (480 S Fair Oaks Ave.): "Shameless actress Emmy Rossum spotted out for lunch with a friend in Pasadena, California on June 20, 2015. After lunch Emmy and her friend did a little shopping at [Pasadena Antique Center]." [Celebrity Hive]
· Dan Deutsch Optical (437 N Bedford Dr.): "Singer Aaron Carter spotted out shopping for glasses in Beverly Hills, California on June 23, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Sofia Richie certainly enjoyed her Wednesday, as she indulged in a relaxing pampering session...at Beverly Hills Nail Design, where she treated herself to a manicure and pedicure. Sofia later made a stop by high-end retailer Fred Segal in West Hollywood." [Daily Mail UK]