Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fresh from revealing that her brand was making its foray into beauty, Honest Company co-founder Jessica Alba toasted the news with some old-fashioned retail therapy. On Tuesday, the entrepreneurial actress and supermom was spotted strolling along Melrose Avenue with some friends.
From our amateur gumshoe skills, we can deduce that the girl group was heading east from Melrose Place—but can anyone ID the logo on the shopping bag?
Below, see where else stars were spotted this week.
· Ralph Lauren (444 N Rodeo Dr.): "Actor and dad to be Evan Ross enjoys some solo shopping [at Ralph Lauren] in Beverly Hills, California on June 12, 2015." [Zimbio]
· DASH (8420 Melrose Ave.): "A pregnant Kim Kardashian—just barely showing a tiny baby bump, joined sister Khloe and Kourtney at an in-store appearance at their West Hollywood Dash boutique, on Tuesday." [X17]
· Epione (444 N Camden Dr.): "Is Kylie Jenner getting yet another beauty procedure? The 17-year-old, who admitted to receiving lip fillers to plump up her signature pout, was spotted leaving the Epione Cosmetic Dermatology Center in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (June 17, 2015)." [Celebuzz]
· Bonpoint (9521 Brighton Way): "Legends actress Ali Larter goes shopping [at Bonpoint] on June 17, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California." [Zimbio]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar enjoyed an afternoon out and about with her daughter Charlotte yesterday. The Gellar-Prinze ladies hit up the Brentwood Country Mart." [Babyrazzi]