Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Aspiring well-groomed brow bros, take note: here's the secret to actor Jesse Metcalfe's perpetually-perfect eyebrows. This past week, the Desperate Housewives star was spotted with stylish techpreneur girlfriend and actress Cara Santana leaving hair removal sanctuary Wax on Melrose Avenue. Isn't that sweet.
For the rest of this week's celeb retail therapy sightings, read on below.
· Toy Crazy (225 26th St.): "Reality star Kourtney Kardashian stepped out with son Mason, 5, and daughter Penelope, 2 1/2, in Malibu, Calif. on Saturday (May 16). The trio picked up some toys at Toy Crazy." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· American Rag (150 La Brea Ave.): "Chris Pine was spotted Sunday in Hollywood enjoying a PDA- and Pellegrino-packed lunch with TV star Vail Bloom. They were seen heading to American Rag, where Pine walked out carrying a couple of bags of clothing." [People]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd.): "Mick [Jagger], 71, accompanied Karis, 44, and her two children, Mazie, 13, and Zak, 11, on a shopping trip to Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, where he treated his grandchildren to some presents." [Daily Mail UK]
· Best Buy (1015 North La Brea Ave.): "Zoe Saldana rocks a plaid shirt while doing some shopping at Best Buy on Wednesday (May 19) in Hollywood." [JustJared]
· Alfred Coffee & Kitchen (8428 Melrose Pl.): "Punk rock brothers Joel & Benji Madden are seen leaving Alfred Coffee & Kitchen after getting some drinks to go on May 21, 2015 in West Hollywood, California." [Zimbio]