Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
While we await sightings of our Coachella celebrity spirit animal Vanessa Hudgens, let's turn our spyglasses to other starry shopping spots. Yesterday, Mad Men star January Jones was spotted hitting up Hermès and Cartier in Beverly Hills. Wonder if she was picking up some very generous gifts for her soon-to-be former co-stars. We're shedding a tear for the end of one of our fave throwback shows, which premieres for the last time on Sunday.
Below, catch the rest of this week's star-powered retail therapy.
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St.): "Actress Selma Blair and her son Arthur spotted out shopping at the Brentwood County Mart where they ran into Christina Applegate in Brentwood, California on March 28, 2015." [Babyrazzi]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Then on Tuesday (March 31, 2015), [Kylie] Jenner went shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, Calif. and caught everyone’s attention." [Celebuzz]
· Toys 'R' Us (6245 Topanga Canyon Blvd.): "Kris Jenner is proving that her romance with Corey Gamble isn’t just a fling...Wearing a floor-length black dress with a deep V-neck, Jenner browsed the aisles of a Toys 'R' Us store with Gamble, picking up goodies to stock her grandchildren North West, Mason Disick, Penelope Disick, and Reign Disick's Easter baskets." [Us Mag]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr.): "Sofia Richie was enjoying some quality time with her boyfriend on Wednesday, with a shopping trip to The Grove in [Beverly Grove]." [Daily Mail UK]
· Crate & Barrel (438 N. Beverly Dr.): "Model Alessandra Ambrosio out shopping for furniture with a friend in Beverly Hills, California on April 1, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Soul Cycle (11640 San Vicente Blvd): "David Beckham shows off his tattooed arms while hitting a Soul Cycle workout on Thursday (April 2) in Brentwood, Calif." [JustJared]