Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Calvin Klein's hashtag-happy revival continues. To toast the iconic brand's Denim Series collab with Opening Ceremony, reality-turned-runway star Kendall Jenner happened to "stopped by" the cool-kid boutique yesterday. The official #mycalvins rep sported pieces from the athleisure-inspired range ($58 to $348), which is shoppable right this minute at OC until May 15th.
Since we're apparently still feeling the '90s nostalgia, the real question is who'll be the famous face of baggy jeans brand JNCO. While we let that simmer (CALM DOWN, kids), check out the rest of this week's celebrity retail therapy sightings below.
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Sofia Richie headed to her favorite restaurant, Mauro’s Cafe at Fred Segal this past week to have lunch with her boyfriend Jake Andrews, a few friends and her adorable pet French Bulldog ‘Cairo’." [Hollywood Fix]
· Yogurtland (11706 San Vicente Blvd.): "Designer Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman stop to get frozen yogurt with their kids in Brentwood, California on April 18, 2015." [Babyrazzi]
· Selects Apothecary (￼8908 Melrose Ave.): "Megan Fox dons bold leggings while doing some shopping at Selects Apothecary and Benjamin with Negin Zand on Monday (April 20) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [Got Celeb]
· Decades (8214 Melrose Ave.): "Actress Cara Santana enjoys a day of solo shopping [at Decades] on Melrose in Los Angeles, California on April 21, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Chanel (400 N. Rodeo Dr.): "Newly single pop singer Miley Cyrus is seen shopping [at Chanel] in Beverly Hills, California on April 21, 2015." [Celebs Life]