Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The next time you're looking to surprise your S.O. with a just-because gift (and see a star or two while or shop), head to Fred Segal. This past weekend, recently-wed musician Benji Madden was spotted leaving the cool department retailer with two massive packages. Wonder if he was making up for ditching A-list wife Cameron Diaz on his twinning trip to Sydney with identical bro Joel.
Below, see the rest of this week's starry retail therapy sightings.
· Saint Laurent (469 N Rodeo Dr.): "Hilary Duff sported some brand new blue tresses on a shopping spree at Saint Laurent [Monday, March 23] in Beverly Hills, and we wonder if the singer was inspired by Kylie Jenner?" [X17]
· Rite Aid (1841 N. Western Ave.): "On Tuesday, Mandy [Moore] was pictured picking up some essentials at Rite Aid in Los Feliz." [Daily Mail UK]
· Bel Bambini (464 N. Robertson Blvd.): "Happy couple Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian stop by Bel Bambini in Beverly Hills, California on March 26, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Pressed Juicery (8714 Santa Monica Blvd.): "Zoe Saldana steps out in a pair of skinny jeans while stopping by Pressed Juicery for some drinks on Thursday afternoon (March 26) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Brenda Antin Antiques (7410 Beverly Blvd.): "Minka Kelly was out shopping for pillows at Brenda Antin in West Hollywood [on March 26, 2015]. Minka [recently] launched her fashionABLE handbag collection in Los Angeles." [Moe Jackson]