Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
One of our juice pals strikes again. After heading to Nine Zero One Salon's new Melrose Place space earlier this week, Hilary Duff emerged with a major hair makeover. The singer shared a post-dye photo two days ago on Instagram, name-checking celeb-faved colorist Amber Manyard and 901 founders Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee as the ladies behind her new mermaid mane. Is this just Coachella prep?
Below, see who else was spotted shopping and getting chopped around LA.
· Armani Exchange (8700 Sunset Blvd.): "Actress Emmy Rossum does a little solo shopping at Armani Exchange in West Hollywood, California on March 13, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Sally Hershberger Salon (760 N. La Cienega Blvd.): @MarthaStewart: "In LA had hair done at Sally Hershberger by Paul Perez. He's great!" [Twitter]
· Lululemon (12199 Ventura Blvd.): "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Lisa Rinna, was spotted in Studio City, Calif. on March 15th shopping with her two daughters: Amelia, 13, and Delilah Hamlin, 16." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio was seen getting some breakfast at the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, California." [Denimology]
· Nike Town (9560 Wilshire Blvd.): "Justin Bieber rocks a cool helmet while enjoying a ride on his motorcycle on Tuesday (March 17) in Beverly Hills, Calif. The day before, the 21-year-old singer was seen wearing a fedora while picking up some gear at Nike Town and visiting Dr. Daniel Amen at Amen Clinic in Costa Mesa." [JustJared]