Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The T. Swift sightings continue. Following last week's brunch date with our fantasy shopping buddy Jaime King, the '89-born singer was spotted at teeny bopper-faved brand Brandy Melville's Studio City boutique. Karlie Kloss's BFF repped her bicoastal pride with a navy blue "NYC" tee—we get it, you're livin' the dream, girl.
Below, see where else LA's stars shopped, juiced, and got beautified.
· Opening Ceremony (451 N La Cienega Blvd.): "Kelly Brook was spotted out and about [at Opening Ceremony in West Hollywood]. The star wore a floral design one-piece, getting some sun on her legs, on Friday, March 6, 2015." [Celebrity Hive]
· Kreation Juice (9465 Charleville Blvd.): " Actress and busy mom Jessica Alba stops by Kreation Juice in Beverly Hills, California on March 8, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Ron Robinson (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Blue Mountain State: The Movie actress Denise Richards takes her daughters Sam and Lola shopping [at Ron Robinson] in West Hollywood, California on March 9, 2015." [Babyrazzi]
· Westfield Fashion Square (14006 Riverside Dr.): "[Charlie] Sheen then continued hanging out with his pals at the Westfield shopping mall in Sherman Oaks, drinking at a bar and chatting up some fellow female shoppers [on March 9, 2015]." [Daily Mail UK]
· Planet Nails (8730 Santa Monica Blvd.): "Singer and busy mom Gwen Stefani stops to snap some pictures with fans after visiting Planet Nails in West Hollywood, California on March 12, 2015." [Zimbio]