Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's been a while since Lindsay Lohan has graced LA's shopping stretches with her pocketbooks and presence. (Maybe it's the best.) On Monday, the former Angeleno/current New Yorker was spotted at her old stomping grounds for some designer retail therapy at Intermix, and she was noticeably not sporting anything from her collab with local streetwear label Civil Clothing. LiLo made her visit to LA a swift one, as she was back on a Big Apple-bound plane yesterday. Even with Lindsay in NYC, rest assured LA is totally still cool.
Up ahead, see where Kim K. shops for North West, where Glee star Dianna Agron shops on Rodeo Drive, and more.
In 2005, LA Was All About Kitson and Robertson Boulevard
Eight Reasons to Be Obsessed with Louis Vuitton's LA Exhibit
Preggers Jessica Biel Shows Up to Reveal Her Restaurant's Logo
· Louis Vuitton (295 North Rodeo Dr.): "Dianna Agron is pretty in a blue coat while doing some shopping at the Louis Vuitton store on Monday (February 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif." [JustJared]
· Andy Lecompte Salon (616 North Almont Dr.): "Model and TV personality Heidi Klum is seen leaving the Jenni Kayne Salon in Beverly Hills, California on February 5, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Eggy (8365 West 3rd St.): "Kim Kardashian and her BFF Brittny Gastineau get in some shopping at Eggy boutique on Wednesday (February 4) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· Maxfield (8825 Melrose Ave.): "Eva Longoria and Melanie Griffith dressed casually for a girls day out and appeared to hit the jackpot while shopping at Maxfield after lunching in Los Angeles on Feb. 3, 2015." [NY Daily News]
· Rag & Bone (8533 Melrose Ave.): "Man Of Steel actress Amy Adams does some shopping in West Hollywood, California with her fiance Darren Le Gallo on February 6, 2015." [FameFlynet]