Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Photo: Letters From LA/Facebook
- Start your day at Owl Talk Vintage (5060-b Eagle Rock Blvd.) If you've got closet castoffs from your recently
- Next, head over to inspiring home goods and furniture shop The Sniveling Sibling (5028 Eagle Rock Blvd.). This carefully-curated boutique offe
- Your next stop is charming stationery and gift shop Leanna Lin's Wonderland (5024 Eagle Rock Blvd.), where you'll find cute stationery, colorful home decor, and playful kitchen and dining acce
- NCLA founder Elin Dannerstedt raves about Letters From LA (5022 Eagle Rock B
- Finally, end your day at must-stop Mexican spot Señor Fish (4803 Eagle Rock Blvd.), which has plans to
As proven by our previous adventures in Atwater Village and Highland Park, there's much retail therapy to be had east of the LA River. Today, we're exploring NELA nabe Eagle Rock, home of the rock that looks like an eagle (duh).
From a LA nail art star's favorite indie boho boutique to a whimsical wonderland of giftables to top-notch vintage shops, discover just a few of the local shopping haunts that Eagle Rock Boulevard has to offer.