Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're guessing Kourtney Kardashian didn't have to shell out any Benjamins for her bro-in-law's athleisurely basics for Adidas, which is once again shoppable after a brief sold-out status. (Cue the #shamelessfamilyselfpromotion.) This week, the reality TV star was spotted wearing an oversized sweater from Kanye West's Yeesuz Season 1 collection at Saint Laurent on Rodeo Drive, where she brought along her equally stylish kiddo.
Below, see where else stars were spotted around LA this week, including the dapper barbershop frequented by Kourtney's ex.
· Ice at Santa Monica (1324 5th St.): "Alessandra Ambrosio and her husband Jamie Mazur were photographed enjoying an active night out with their children Anja and Noah in Santa Monica, CA on Sunday (Nov. 29)...The family made the most of the holiday weekend. On Saturday, they were spotted ice skating." [Celeb Baby Laundry]
· Sur La Table (301 Wilshire Blvd.): "Actress Alyson Hannigan doing some early Christmas shopping [at Sur La Table] in Santa Monica, California on December 1st, 2015." [Celebuzz]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Dr.): "Actress Selma Blair takes her son Arthur shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on December 2, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Aahs! (3223 Wilshire Blvd.): "Halle Berry looks to be settling into the single life as she was spotted Christmas shopping [at Aaahs!] in Beverly Hills on Tuesday after a night of partying. The 49-year-old didn't look any worse for the wear as she opted to go make-up free on the shopping trip." [Daily Mail UK]
· The Cut By (7507 Sunset Blvd.): "Reality star Scott Disick stops to get a haircut while out and about in Los Angeles, California on December 02, 2015." [Socialite Life]
Pressed Juicery (430 N. Bedford Dr.): "Emma Roberts rocks a backward baseball cap while running errands solo [at Pressed Juicery] on Wednesday afternoon (December 2) in Los Angeles." [JustJared]