Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Just like us, stars are making lists, checking them twice, then hitting up Rodeo Drive and Melrose Place for their holiday gift shopping. (Aren't you?) This week, The Voice judge and stylish supermom Gwen Stefani opted for more low-key retail therapy when she visited The Country General Store in Van Nuys.
The No Doubt singer-turned-fashion mogul was spotted perusing the racks of Western wear—was she was picking up presents for new boyfriend Blake Shelton or giving her wardrobe a country-inspired makeover? We'll have to wait and see what she steps out in next.
Below, see where else stars indulged in festive shopping around LA.
· Sam Edelman (342 N Beverly Dr.): "[Hilary Duff] held on tight to her shopping bags after indulging in retail therapy in Beverly Hills. She was seen carrying bags from Sam Edelman and Williams-Sonoma." [JustJared]
· Hermès (434 Rodeo Dr.): "Kris Jenner was all smiles as she left Hermes in Beverly Hills, Calif. on December 12, 2015." [Celebuzz]
· Chanel (400 Rodeo Dr.): "Model Dita Von Teese spotted out shopping in Beverly Hills, California on December 14, 2015. Dita bought a couple of purses from Chanel before heading over to Cartier to look at watches." [Celebuzz]
· Madewell (189 The Grove Dr.): "A pregnant Cat Deeley spotted shopping in Beverly Hills, California on December 14, 2015. The many layers that she was wearing hid her baby bump." [Dail Mail UK]
· Chloé (8448 Melrose Pl.): "Singer and actor John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen spotted leaving the gym in West Hollywood, California on December 14, 2015. After, the pair did some light shopping." [Socialite Life]