Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Rooney Mara deserves some serious retail therapy. A day before her steamy flick with Cate Blanchett nabbed a slew of Golden Globes nods, the Carol star was spotted strolling and shopping on Melrose Place.
The 30-year-old actress was clad in all black everything as she hit up swanky concept boutique The Apartment by The Line, which opened in October. Below, see where else stars shopped and got pampered in LA.
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave.): "Actress Cara Santana is spotted out shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on December 8, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Nine Zero One Salon (8469 Melrose Pl.): "Rumer [Willis] was seen stopping by the Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood." [Moe Jackson]
· Hustler Hollywood (8920 Sunset Blvd.): Diddy [was spotted] shopping at the Hustler store [with] Kim Porter." [Bossip]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd.): "Reality star Kris Jenner is spotted out shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, California on December 10, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Gifts et Al (632 1/2 N. Doheny Dr.): "Singer Ariana Grande is seen leaving Gifts Et Al with her dog in Los Angeles, California." [Celebuzz]