Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
As proven by local superstar stylists, grabbing yogurt in LA is no sweater-and-joggers errand. This week, ANTM and FABlife host Tyra Banks was spotted at people-pleasing treat shop Go Greek Yogurt in Beverly Hills sporting the requisite off-duty outfit.
The sweet-toothed supermodel paired a black fedora with a black sweater, distressed dark denim, and a Fendi monster tote bag to match her not-so-amused face. Below, read on for the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· Star Toys (130 S Barrington Pl.): "Former couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner put on a united front for their three kids — daughters Violet, 9, and Seraphina, 6, and 3-year-old son Samuel. The family-of-five were seen leaving Cake Mix in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (November 14). The group were later seen at [Star Toys] in Brentwood." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· A Pea in the Pod (352 N Beverly Dr.): "Actress Jessica Alba goes shopping in Beverly Hills on November 15, 2015." [Moe Jackson]
· Bristol Farms (7880 Sunset Blvd.): "No Doubt front woman Gwen Stefani was seen taking her kids, Kingston, Zuma and Apollo out to lunch in Beverly Hills on November 15, 2015. They later went grocery shopping." [Babyrazzi]
· American Vintage (14438 Ventura Blvd.): "French actress and Johnny Depp's ex, Vanessa Paradis spotted out shopping [at American Vintage] in Sherman Oaks, California on November 17, 2015." [Celebuzz]
· Balayage by Nancy Braun (9278 Civic Center Dr.): "Mandy Moore is seen [leaving Balayage Salon] on November 18, 2015 in Los Angeles, California." [Getty]