Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Denim by Dsquared, Barbara Bui, Golden Goose, and more in limited sizing, mostly 25 to 28. We spotted Current/Elliott ankle leggings for $99 (orig. $198) and Helmut Lang cropped dark gray skinnies for $97.50 (orig. $195) in the mix.
- Tortoise military jacket, one size, $247.50 (orig. $495)
- Golden Goose denim in gray (sizes 25 to 28 available), $269.50 (origi. $539)
- B.P. Studio leather leggings in XS, $147.50 (orig. $295)
- Band of Outsiders leather trim Schoolboy blazer, $647.50 (orig. $1295)
During our not-so-stealth photoshoot of L'Eclaireur's under-construction digs, we couldn't resist checking out the post-holiday sale merch next door at Stacey Todd. The monochromatic-obsessed boutique's 50% off sale ends this week at both the West Hollywood and Studio City locations, and we discovered some classic spring faves on the half-off rack at the Robertson Boulevard store.
In addition to luxe black blazers by cult-favorite brands like Band of Outsiders and Barbara Bui, the sale section also included a hefty selection of boyfriend jeans and denim skinnies from LA's Current/Elliott and J Brand, and Italian label Golden Goose. Staff at the WeHo store tells us that the sale goods will be sent over to Stacey Todd's SFV location at the end of the week; take a peek at some of our picks below and give the shop a ring at (310) 659-8633 if there's something that catches your eye.