Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Blue Ivy Carter is a lucky girl. When your aunt is Solange and your mom is Beyoncé, you're practically guaranteed some incredibly killer hand-me-downs. Being born into bajillions of dollars and hip-hop royalty also means you score plenty of bling, too. This past week, Momma B and Lil' B were spotted shopping for jewelry at XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. Apparently, Bey does not approve of puns, or puns on her name for that matter. Better snap up those sweaters while you still can.
Up ahead, check out the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· Blick Art Supplies (7301 Beverly Blvd.): "Actress and busy mom Alyson Hannigan out shopping for art supplies at Blick Art in West Hollywood, California on January 29, 2015." [Zimbio]
· The Grove (189 The Grove Drive): "Eva Longoria is spotted shopping at the Grove in Los Angeles, California on January 29, 2015." [Celebrity Hive]
· West Elm (8366 Beverly Blvd.): "[Justified actress Amy Smart was spotted at] trendy home decor store [West Elm] in West Hollywood for some shopping fun. The 38-year-old actress must have found a few things she liked as she was seen leaving with a boxed bundle of purchases in her arms." [Daily Mail UK]
· Nine Zero One Salon (8469 Melrose Place): "Justin Bieber was spotted hiding his head under a hat and in between two pillow cushions as he was leaving the Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon." [Perez Hilton]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]