Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a J. Crew shirt and
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Heidi Merrick top,
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Maso
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Zara top, bag, and shoes, 8th Story pants, and Made Eyewear sunglasses.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Sam & Lavi dress, a
If LA bloggers had a uniform this week, it would be thigh-high boots. Bloggers like Aimee of Song of Style, Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook, and Julie of Sincerely, Jules all wore chic pairs by the likes of Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman, and Joie. Take some style inspo from them and pair your boots with printed dresses, pants, and shorts.
Other standout styles we spotted this week include high-waisted, flared-leg Reformation pants worn by Jacey of Damsel in Dior and a laid-back pairing by Grasie of Style Me Grasie comprised of budget-friendly luxe DSTLD jeans and a Heidi Merrick flannel top.