Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- What you see when you walk in. There's now a bigger (and communal) changing space in the back, so wear leggings and a tank if you're shy about changing around strangers. As far as sizing, we noticed mostly sizes 0 to 6, but in general there's a fair selec
- First: the shoe sitch.
- Opening Ceremony, Rachel Comey, Robert Clergerie, and MM6 Maison Martin Margiela are just a few labels in the shoe section.
- There's One Teaspoon denim for $47, BLK DNM for $97, Rag & Bone jeans for $81 to $124 and up, R+A denim for $413 to $183, and more.
- Plenty of plaids and prints from Raquel Allegra, Carven, and others.
- Equipment shirt, $117
- Sea NYC lace dress, $223 (also available in white)
- Charlotte Eskilden jacket, $209
- Elizabeth & James joggers, $155
- L'Agence wide leg trousers, $158
- Rag & Bone shearling jacket, $1500
- A.P.C. sweater, $99
- Sophie Hulme calfhair clutches, $108
- Sunglasses for $175 to $290
If you're looking to make good on your promise to invest in more wardrobe essentials, look no further than the Dreslyn's designer-filled warehouse sale, which hit the ground running at precisely 10am today. We hit up the cool e-tailer's fall/winter blowout at its DTLA HQ this morning and were greeted with even more inventory (up to 80% off!) than its last two sales, especially in the shoe department.
This time around, there's not one, but two tables stacked with boots, brogues, and more. Just a few highlights include Rag & Bone boots for $300 and under, Elyse Walker espadrilles for $178, Rachel Comey boots for $142, and more, with most pairs going for $200 and under. As far as apparel, we spotted winter-appropriate merch like L'Agence outerwear for $313, statement-making Charlotte Eskilden loop knit jackets for $209, and A.P.C. sweaters for $99; other standouts include Elizabeth & James joggers for $155, Equipment shirting starting at $81, A.L.C. tops for $161, and Shaina Mote blouses for $122.
Below, take a peek at what else to expect (including accessories and sunnies) and make it a point to swing by today or tomorrow (10am to 6pm) before your top picks are gone.
· The Dreslyn [Official Site]
· Next Week's The Dreslyn Sale Promises Rag & Bone, A.P.C., More [Racked]
· ALC, L'Agence, More: Inside The Dreslyn's Dangerous DTLA Sale [Racked]