Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Alexa Chung, model/designer/It Brit
- Atlanta de Cadenet, model, It girl, and daughter of Amanda
- DJ Myles Hendrik
- James Goldstein, Local legend, stylish NBA superfan, and party house owner
- Aimee Song, Song of Style blogger
- Thania Peck, model and Catcher in the Style blogger
- The drink sitch.
- Framed lookbook shots were displayed around the house.
- Delectable desserts.
- KCRW faves and LA cool girl-filled band Warpaint treated partygoers to live tunes.
Professional cool girl Alexa Chung was basically born with the Midas touch. Practically everything she brushes up against magically becomes the next It Thing Everyone
Wants Needs Now—like her much-anticipated denim collab with LA's AG Jeans. Last night, the model/author/designer invited LA fashion folk, fellow It People, and KCRW regulars Warpaint to a fancy party at the legendary Sheats-Goldstein residence, where the It Brit fêted the launch of her '70s-inspired collection of high-waisted jeans, overalls, dresses, and basics ($98 to $325).
In the spirit of the blue jeans-themed bash, we asked partygoers, "What's your favorite way to wear denim?" From lady of the hour to an LA blogstar to the man of the house and more, find out their answers and see a few more snaps from inside the private Beverly Hills party below.
· Alexa Chung for AG Jeans [Official Site]
· All Party Bites Posts [Racked]
· Where Alexa Chung Shops for Cute Home Goods on Melrose [Racked]