Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
As further proof that LA's hiking trails are basically athleisure runways for celebrities (but with more nature and dirt), we present Exhibit A above. This week, bratty underwear model Justin Bieber, his BFF Ryan Butler, and Kendall Jenner enjoyed an outdoor sweat sesh at celebrity playground Runyon Canyon (maybe it's time to consult this list?) Because you really need to know the Biebz's day-to-day whereabouts, JustJared notes that the pop star was spotted grabbing grub with Jenner crew member Hailey Baldwin. If there somehow existed a venn diagram of this starry circle of friends, our minds would be marginally blown.
See who else was spotted around town below.
· American Rag (150 South La Brea Avenue): "Dallas actor Jesse Metcalfe and a friend out shopping at American Rag in West Hollywood, California January 22, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Kicks Sole Provider (143 North Larchmont Boulevard): "Emma Roberts out shopping for shoes with a friend at [Kicks Sole Provider in Larchmont Village] on January 19, 2015." [Celebrity Hive]
· Agent Provocateur (7961 Melrose Avenue): "It looks like Busy Philipps was in the mood for a splurge. On Sunday, the Cougar Town star was seen leaving Agent Provocateur, a high-priced lingerie boutique in West Hollywood, California with a large brown bag of purchases." [Daily Mail UK]
· Saks Fifth Avenue (9600 Wilshire Boulevard): "Engaged couple Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello out shopping at Saks Fifth Ave in Beverly Hills, California on January 17, 2015." [http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/this-weekends-hottest-star-sightings-01-17-15-01-18-15/weekend-celeb-snaps-2/]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Boulevard): "Australian rapper Iggy Azalea does some shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, California with [fashion journalist Lynn Yaeger] on January 16, 2015." [Fashion 24/7]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]