Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cali-based eBay lays off 2,400 employees [CAN]
· Coach's collab with LA artist Gary Baseman now shoppable [Racked Nat'l]
· Burberry sponsors Thomas Heatherwick exhibit at Hammer Museum [Inbox]
· Rihanna wins Topshop case [LAT]
· The glamorous past and uncertain future of NYFW [Racked Nat'l]
· How Mike Jeffries built up and tore down the A&F brand [Bloomberg]
· Chanel heads to Rome and Seoul for 2015 shows [Telegraph]