- Photos by Elizabeth Daniels
- TOMS is known for Blake Mycoskie’s One for One® idea, for every product purchased one is given to a person in need.
- A massive amount of positive vibes fit into the 70,000 square foot HQ.
- The Wellness Center offers free yoga, pilates and TRX classes.
- Sweat zone.
- The entire facility features reclaimed wood accents.
- The HQ was designed by Shimoda Design Group.
- This would be our favorite place to take a break.
- Table tennis intermission.
- …or foosball.
- The offices were built to encourage a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Of course, serving TOMS’s signature coffee.
- The perfect place to enjoy a midday latte.
- There are approximately 380 employees at the LA HQ and the open space (as opposed to individual offices) encourages the free flow of collab energy.
- Do we have to leave?