Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cynthia Vincent's additional markdowns on holiday sale [CV]
· LA suit rental startup The Black Tux raises $10 mil [Fashionista]
· Hedley & Bennett locally-made aprons at Pressed Juicery [Chalkboard]
· Twiggy picks up modeling again for L'Oréal [Page Six]
· Michelle Obama wore Michael Kors to State of the Union [The Cut]
· ClassPass: is fitness's latest obsession worth $54 million? [Racked Nat'l]
· Balmain's Olivier Rousteing on his social media obsession [Guardian]