Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- All photos by Elizabeth Daniels
- Anine Bing's light and white studio.
- For Love and Lemons's inspiring retreat.
- Cynthia Vincent's bohemian bliss.
- Claire Pettibone's dreamy castle.
- Garrett Leight's eye-catching lounge.
- Skingraft's moody dwelling.
- AGAIN's dog-friendly digs.
- Stone Cold Fox's capsule of curiosities.
- Stateside's clean and cool workspace.
- FREECITY's colorful crib.
Looking for some interior design inspo in the new year? We've gathered some home decor eye candy for your viewing pleasure, all hand-picked from our At the Atelier series. Explore the gorgeous workspaces of local labels like Anine Bing (above), Stone Cold Fox, Cynthia Vincent, and Garrett Leight below, and use our home decor shop map to tackle your own abode makeover.
· All At the Atelier Posts [Racked]