- Begin your day at famous Jewish deli Nate 'n Al Delicatessen (414 N Beverly Drive), a locally-faved (and
- After stuffing your face, hit up MAC Cosmetics's new makeup mecca (363 N Beverly Drive). If you're in need of a quick touch-up, the shop's beautification pros offer free on-the-floor services in un
- Once you've gotten your beauty touch-up, head across the street to America's first-ever COS boutique (357 North Beverly Drive). The minimalist and refined sister label of H&M stocks sleek designs for
- Don't judge this bookshop by the size of its exterior—Taschen's Beverly Hills boutique (354 N. Beverly Drive) is much more expansive than it seems. Do right by your #ReadMore resolution and pick u
- Not that this low-key shopping spree is cause to make your steppers sore, but our Beverly Drive stroll is a particularly opportune time to check out Sam Edelman's first
Not that we're complaining, but there's a friendly competition going down among Beverly Hills's stylish shopping stretches. We've already explored low-key South Beverly Drive, so today we're hitting up buzzing North Beverly Drive, whose recent retail additions have been giving swanky Rodeo Drive a run for its money.
Although this high-end street has plenty of stops to drain your bank account from sunrise to sunset, we're highlighting a few of the newest cool kids on the block alongside some tried-and-true mainstays. From where to grab celeb-loved greasy grub, where to shop sleek Swedish-designed style, where to stock up on beauty bestsellers, and more, find your weekend hit list below.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· How to Treat Your Pup to A Shopping Play Date in Venice [Racked]
· Sweat Like A Beckham, Shop Luxe Threads in Brentwood Village [Racked]
· Indie Shopping, Rare Beats, & Designer Vintage at Atwater Village [Racked]
· Score Designer Deals & Luxe Fall Leathers at SaMo's Montana Ave [Racked]