Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
From fashion insider's top-notch purchases to the coolest local brands to the best shopping haunts, it's safe to say that 2014 was a good year for LA's fashion scene. But before we kick off the Best Year Ever, we've rounded up this year's eight best-dressed LA bloggers who expertly crafted ensembles that impressed and inspired week after week. Find out which local style stars made the list and shop their best looks, below.
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Sachin & Babi
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing a Lulus dress.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Minusey dress, Seneca Eyewear sunglasses, and a Celine bag and heels.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Carolina Herrera skirt, a Dannijo necklace, and a Bailey 44 top.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a Cameo The Label top and pants, Westward Leaning sunglasses, Nasty Gal shoes, and a Barbara Bonner bag.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Tibi blazer, an Intermix skirt, a Nicholas top, Jimmy Choo shoes, and a