Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Charlize Theron isn't the only famous face to grace Sophia Amoruso's etailer-turned-IRL retailer, Nasty Gal. This past week, Disney grad Selena Gomez hit up the LA essential boutique on Melrose, the first of many (hopefully!) #brickandmurder shops that the retailer plans on opening. Up ahead, see where else stars indulged in retail therapy this week, from a Los Feliz vintage shop to a buzzy celeb haunt in Brentwood and more.
Jessica Biel's Fancy Kids Restaurant Gets an Opening Date
Cloud Hunter's Luscious Lingerie Will Keep You Dreaming of Cali
What LA's Annual No Pants Subway Ride Says About Locals
· Squaresville (1800 N Vermont Ave.): "Emma Roberts indulged on two separate occasions on Thursday — and in two different outfits, too! While out with some friends [shopping at Squaresville] in Loz Feliz, the American Horror Story actress chose to flash her new long bob in casual style, wearing a printed white tee, denim shorts, and leopard-print Isabel Marant sneakers." [Perez Hilton]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Model Alessandra Ambrosio stops by the Brentwood Country Mart to get a juice in Brentwood, California on January 14, 2015." [Zimbio]
· Tom's Toys (437 North Beverly Drive): "Jessica Alba takes her daughters Honor and Haven shopping for toys at Tom's Toys in Beverly Hills, California on January 10, 2015." [Celebrity Hive]
· Guitar Center (14209 Ventura Blvd.): "Singer Bruno Mars is seen leaving Guitar Center in Sherman Oaks, California on January 14, 2015." [Socialite Life]
· Gelson's (0250 Santa Monica Blvd.): "Shy reality star Kendall Jenner hides her face while stopping by Gelson's in Century City, California with some friends on January 12, 2015." [Fashion 24/7]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]