Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a BCBG top, a
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a French Connection coat and dress and
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a For Love and Lemons crop top, a Needle & Thread skirt and Dolce & Gabbana pumps.
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing a Zara jacket, a
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Candela NYC skirt and top and a Gladys Tamez hat.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Reformation dress, a Gladys Tamez hat, J. Crew shoes and vintage sunglasses.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Heidi Merrick shirt, an All Saints leather skirt, an O’2nd jacket and Nike shoes.
LA bloggers like Jenny of Margo and Me proved that the old don't-wear-white-after-Labor-Day rule is meant to be broken. The dog-loving blogger donned a head-to-toe ensemble made up of the crisp hue. Devon of Devon Rachel was also in a summery vibe wearing a white tank top with a Cosabella bralette peeking through and styled it with wide-legged red trousers.
Bloggers in a fall state of mind included Marta of It's Super Fashion who wore a cold weather-ready French Connection outfit and Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear in a camouflage dress and a Zara trench coat. However, the most popular picks among this week's blogger line up were chic hats by Gladys Tamez Millinery.