- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a BCBG top, a
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing a French Connection coat and dress and
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing a For Love and Lemons crop top, a Needle & Thread skirt and Dolce & Gabbana pumps.
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing a Zara jacket, a
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Candela NYC skirt and top and a Gladys Tamez hat.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Reformation dress, a Gladys Tamez hat, J. Crew shoes and vintage sunglasses.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Heidi Merrick shirt, an All Saints leather skirt, an O’2nd jacket and Nike shoes.
LA bloggers like Jenny of Margo and Me proved that the old don't-wear-white-after-Labor-Day rule is meant to be broken. The dog-loving blogger donned a head-to-toe ensemble made up of the crisp hue. Devon of Devon Rachel was also in a summery vibe wearing a white tank top with a Cosabella bralette peeking through and styled it with wide-legged red trousers.
Bloggers in a fall state of mind included Marta of It's Super Fashion who wore a cold weather-ready French Connection outfit and Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear in a camouflage dress and a Zara trench coat. However, the most popular picks among this week's blogger line up were chic hats by Gladys Tamez Millinery.