Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Begin your day at Blu Jam Cafe, a VS Angel- and LA blogstar-beloved brunch spot that
- Now that you're sufficiently fueled, walk off your food coma and head east to Urban Outfitters Surplus (14608 W Ventura Blvd), the cool retailer's massive discount den. There, find women's and men's clothing, s
- Next, walk across the street to throwback treasure trove chainlet American Vintage (14438 Ventura Blvd), a local fave that boasts a serious selection of outerwear, dresses, boots and accessories. Frequent
- Described as a "magical candy shop"-like hidden gem of the Valley, dreamy bohemian boutique Saffron is the next stop on your Sherman Oaks shopping itinerary. Specializing in apparel and accessories crafted by arti
- Finally, cap off your day with a major treasure hunt at the Sherman Oaks Antique Mall (14034 Ventura Blvd). Packed with tons of vendors specializing in everything from Art Deco glassware, mid-century modern furni
From Downtown's many cool capsules to Westside's coastal shopping spots, our Perfect Saturday series has plotted out countless weekend shopping adventures across LA's landscape. Now that we've already explored Studio City, we're returning to the SFV for an afternoon jaunt along Sherman Oaks's sleepy stretch of Ventura Boulevard.
After the jump, find out where to grab brunch at a VS Angel-faved café, where to score major deals on a hip retailer's merch, where to go treasure hunting for designer vintage, where to shop bohemian threads from around the world and more.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· How to Spend A Relaxing Retail Therapy Day in Koreatown [Racked]
· Shop Luxe Antiques & Indie Boutiques in Charming South Pas [Racked]
· Sweat, Shop & Indulge in Stylish Treats on South Beverly Drive [Racked]
· Shop Sleek Antiques, Artisan Goods, More at SaMo's Ocean Park [Racked]