Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Homepolish gives HelloGiggles' DTLA office a makeover [HG]
· Arts District Dog Park is hosting a reopening bash this Saturday [LADN]
· Fact: LA residents having been moving to Orange County like crazy [Curbed]
· What the team behind Style.com wears to work [Racked Nat'l]
· The late, great Joan Rivers and her $1 billion fashion business [BoF]
· Vogue went to Burning Man and produced a fashion guide—seriously [Vogue]
· Is Cara Delevingne's Mulberry bag more popular than Alexa Chung's? [Telegraph]