Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The earliest birds arrived at least an hour before the sale.
- Everything in the store is marked down! Creatures tells us that it's been four years since they had a blowout like this.
- Bins filled with bargains.
- This entire rack is stacked with Isabel Marant apparel. That leather vest is going for $374 (regular $1245). There are $47 Isabel Marant Etoile tanks on deck, too.
- Anyone a size 40? These architectural Acne kicks are going for $210 (regular $699).
- Clare V's famed striped pouchettes, $88 (regular $175).
- More Isabel! This is the Blossom sneaker in zebra-printed calf hair, and she's going for $203.
- Discount bins for men are here, too, and they're filled with vibrant button-down shirts by Patrik Ervell.
- This bright red Rachel Comey crossbody bag is only $173 (regular $575).
- Isabel Marant's model essential, the Scarlett wedge boot! They can be yours for $390 (regular $1560).
- The Creatures of Comfort Melrose sale runs today and tomorrow from 11am to 7pm, and Sunday from 12 to 6pm. Cash and credit accepted.
Earlier this week, we revealed that essential retailer Creatures of Comfort was getting ready to roll out a three-day sample sale at their Melrose store. We stopped by the grand unveiling this morning to see what 70-90% off designer merch really looks like and are pleased to report that the deals are next-level fantastic.
Catch our bargain findings below (so many Isabel Marant and Acne shoes in ALL SIZES—seriously) and scope the scene for yourself today and tomorrow from 11am to 7pm, and Sunday from 12 to 6pm. (Pro tip: we hear that prices will be slashed even further on the last day.
· Creatures of Comfort [Official Site]
· Creatures of Comfort Melrose's 3-Day Mega Sale Starts Friday [Racked]