Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In a move that utterly shocked statisticians across the nation, two people who happen to be famous both sported a white shirt with blue jeans while walking down the street together. On Thursday, party pals and SoulCycle sweat buddies Mandy Moore and Minka Kelly got all matchy-matchy in West Hollywood, where they were spotted grabbing lunch at healthy resto Lemonade.
Think they planned it? Maybe we'll crunch the numbers and get back to you on that. In the meantime, click on the jump below for the rest of this week's celeb sightings.
· Dragonfly DuLou (2066 Hillhurst Ave): "Jane Got A Gun actress Natalie Portman and her son Aleph Portman-Millepied out grocery shopping [at Lassen's Natural Foods] and then shopping for toys [at Dragonfly DuLou] in Los Feliz, California on August 30, 2014." [Celeb Baby Laundry]
· La Cienega Design Quarter (La Cienega & Melrose Ave): "Kourtney Kardashian was a busy bee Tuesday, hustling to La Cienega Design Quarter in Los Angeles, presumably to streamline her home after a summer in the Hamptons." [Radar]
· Ken Paves Salon (409 N Robertson Blvd): "Eva Longoria stopped by pal Ken Paves' salon on Tuesday afternoon, and after that the besties headed over to Jimmy Kimmel's studio to tape an appearance, and the 39-year-old actress looked gorgeous in an all-white ensemble." [X17]
· Alfred Coffee & Kitchen (8428 Melrose Pl): "Pop punk rockers Joel and Benji Madden spotted out for lunch at the Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in West Hollywood, California on September 2, 2014." [FameFlynet]
· Kate Somerville (8428 Melrose Pl): "Any Day actress Kate Walsh spotted out and about in West Hollywood, California on September 2, 2014. Kate flashed a smile to the cameras after leaving the Kate Somerville salon." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]